Raspberry Lemonade Smoothies

Ingredients: 

1 can of lemonade concentrate           
1 1/2 cups of frozen raspberries
1 tray of ice
1 can of water 
 
Instructions: 
 
Just add the can of lemonade concentrate to your blender along with about a can or 3/4 can of water. I like raspberries, so I think I might have added more than 1.5 cups, so if you want less raspberries, you might need to add more ice to make up for less frozen raspberries. I used a whole tray of ice for mine, but if you play around with the quantities and it's not smoothie-y enough, you can always add a bit more ice to thicken it up. I added some rum to one of the smoothies and it was really really good! I added one ounce of rum to my 16 ounce glass of smoothie, but it would also be awesome to blend the rum in along with the smoothie for a fun summer party cocktail.